Moving Week!


It's finally here! Moving week!

We close on the house on Wednesday and have our final walk through today! We have a cleaning crew coming Wednesday afternoon, then our pods are being delivered Thursday and Friday. So, it will be a very busy week for us to say the least. I might be taking a bit of a break from the blog for the remainder of the week, but you can follow me on instagram stories (@lindsaykr11) or snapchat (LindsayRumple) to catch some snaps of the move in process! 

A few highlights from the past week/weekend... My baby turned 8 months! He is really starting to have a little personality and loves talking (aka screeching) and is constantly kicking his legs! He loves eating anything I offer to him. Recently, he's been all about his mum-mums (teething crackers) and loves anything banana flavored. We also tried avocado for the first time and he gobbled it up! I don't think we have a picky eater with this one! He's also been teething and popped his first tooth on the bottom and currently working on the one right next to it, so he's been a bit restless at night. Other than that, he's just the sweetest, happiest baby!

 I met up with some of my friends from college over the weekend and it was so nice to have some girl time (sans kiddos)! We went to Pins Mechanical Co. in downtown Columbus. If you are a local or visiting Columbus anytime, definitely a fun place! They have duck pin bowling lanes, pin ball machines, foosball, ping pong and shuffle board. The guys ended up playing foosball and the ladies all just stood around and chatted of course! It was so nice to catch up with everyone. I wore this tunic (which is still on sale!) and these leggings

That's all for now! Wish us luck with the move this week! 

6 comments

  1. Good luck with moving!!! So exciting and yet so stressful with babies/toddlers. I know you must be excited to get into the new house though and really get all set up. Can't wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move! You guys are pros, but I know its a daunting week so hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world are they 8 months?! It still blows my mind! Good luck moving this week!!! Hope everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on this big and awesome week! I need to know your thoughts on the Pods... we are moving this Summer and I am trying to get more time to pack/unpack and lower the cost. Need your input! Hope everything goes smoothly and you're in and relaxing in no time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!