Friday 5 + The Perfect Summer Outfit

ruffle sleeve tee shirt (currently 30% off!) | chambray shorts (on sale for $19.95!) | necklace is sugarfix by bauble bar (sold at Target) | wedges are Vince Camuto (a few years old) linked to similar ones here and budget friendly pair here

Oh, hey Friday! This week seemed to fly by? Anyone else? We had a fun week and the weather was SO nice (finally)! Here are 5 things that made me smile this week:

1. The Zoo! I took the boys to the zoo on Tuesday with my mom, sister-in-law and her 4 month old son. I shared a few snaps on snapchat (find me @ LindsayRumple) and instastories, but only took one actual photo! We got to see the 2 new polar bear cubs with their mom swimming in the pool. It was so neat to see Camden's reaction to all the animals! He is at such a great age for the zoo now!

(I just love how he is the same size as the polar bear cub!)

2. Running outside : It was so warm and sunny on Wednesday afternoon, I decided to finish work early and go for a run before we picked up the boys for the day. I forgot how much I love running outside when the weather is nice. The combination of the vitamin D, physical activity and my favorite jams is such a mood lifter!

3. This clutch : I ordered and received this perfect leopard clutch this week and I am in LOVE! It's such a classic pattern that I know I will use a lot. Perfect for date nights or girls nights. Easy to dress up or down. And a much more budget friendly option than this one I've been coveting forever!

4. Southern Charm : You guys.. I'm addicted to this season of Southern Charm! There is just so much drama and love triangles... And I'm obsessed with Cameran on the show and if you follow her on instagram, they just announced she is pregnant with a little girl!!

5. This Face (see below) : You guys... How is it possible that my baby is 10 months today? TEN whole months! That means he will be a year old in 2 months?? I just can't believe how fast time flies when you have a baby. It is unreal. I just want to bottle up all his chubby baby cuteness and save it forever (cue the water works)! Hopefully posting an update on Bennett next week since I didn't get to his 9 month update!


That's all for this week's Friday 5! 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

3 comments

  1. Glad you had a good week! I'm itching to get outside to run myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never watched southern charm but i kinda want to just to see scenes of charleston! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!