Spring and Summer 'Momiform' Must Haves...

Here's the thing about 'Momiforms'... Being a mom is basically having an excuse to 'dress down' everyday (that is if you are home with your kids). Nobody wears high end, dry clean only outfits when they are hanging out with toddlers or babies. And if you do, what are you thinking?!

However, that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style. I still like to think that it's possible to dress comfortably and functionally in a stylish manner. What's great about the spring and summer months, is that you can wear shorts and flat sandals everyday and just mix up the tops. While I'm with my kids, my tops have to be comfortable, easy to wear and easy to wash. Enter the perfect tee shirt... There are so many great styles of easy breezy tee shirts in stores currently. AND it doesn't have to be just a regular old v-neck tee. Now, you can add a little twist, bell sleeve or a ruffle hem to make it a little more fun! 

Here are some of my recommendations to help build your perfect 'momiform' outfits for the warmer months... (click on the image to link to the item)

Tee Shirts:



Shorts: 



Sandals:



What are some of your favorite spring/summer 'momiform' essentials? 

5 comments

  1. I am loving all of the peplum this spring! And I just ordered a bunch of new shorts... my super short ones just aren't doing me any favors anymore, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you're not a mom, these outfit options are great! Definitely going to check out some of those shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! When I first started staying at home, I realized just how few casual clothes I had, and actually had to buy a few things (well, that and my body just didn't bounce back post-pregnancy)!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!