Friday 5


Happy Friday! We made it to the end of another week!

The weather was a bit chilly the past week, so my kids are getting a bit of cabin fever. Hoping the weather shapes up this weekend so we can get out and have some fun! Bill and I are going on a date night tonight (place tbd) and I'm excited to have some quality (kid free) time with him since we've been so busy recently. I'm actually thinking about wearing the outfit above!

Here are 5 things I'm loving from this week:

1. This clutch! You basically need this clutch in your life. It is the perfect neutral (yes, leopard is a neutral if you didn't know), it is the perfect size to fit all your belongings AND it's less than $50!

2. This suit - The perfect flattering/wear around your family one piece swimsuit!

3. Faces and Names book - I made and ordered Camden a names and faces book with pictures of all our family members and their names! It's so cute and I'm excited to show it to him!

4. Tree of Life Play + Cafe - I met a friend and her toddler son at this cute little indoor play ground and cafe this week for a playdate. It is such a fun place! Lots for the little ones to play with. And the food was good too!

5. Sheet Pan recipe for the week: Lemon butter garlic shrimp and asparagus! I made this recipe this week which was so good and easy! We had the left over shrimp the next day with cocktail sauce. It would be a great summer grilling recipe too!

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

4 comments

  1. I just got the maternity version of that suit and love it!!! Have fun on your date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your date night tonight! Definitely going to try that sheet pan recipe, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me all the sheet pan recipes!!! Can't wait to try that one! Have fun on date night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have all sorts of cabin fever over here, too! It's hard to keep a toddler entertained inside so darnit, we usually go outside anyways - even in the rain/cold! -- Lisa | Naptime Chai

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!