Friday 5

jeans (less than $70!) | ruffle sleeve top | shoulder bag (less than $50!) | sandals | monogram necklace

So, it's Friday.... And this week flew by! And I am a terrible blogger apparently. I am working on this time management thing! I just felt like I was playing catch up all week after the past weekend? The house chores are endless, work is busy, the boys are non-stop... Life is just busy right now! But, I do want to make more time for this little space of mine, so hoping to be better about it next week...

On another note, here are the top 5 things I've been loving this week:

1. My Go-To Starbucks Drink of Choice = Iced coffee with hazelnut (which substitutes the 'classic' flavor) and almond milk.... I could drink this all day every day! I get it... the hazelnut flavoring has a lot sugar, but I feel better about using almond milk. My coffee has been getting me through the days recently!

2. Warm Sunny Days - It's finally starting to feel like summer! It is getting me all sorts of excited to spend my days off with the boys outside. I'm hoping to explore a lot of new parks in our area, take them to the zoo, splash pads, etc! Even just hanging out in our back yard in the afternoon just lifts my spirits!

3. This Dress - I ordered this dress as soon as I laid eyes on it! It is the perfect summer dress! I mean, one shoulder, ruffles, floral print... so cute! I just received it in the mail and it fits like a glove (true to size, FYI). 

4. This ruffle sleeve tee - I posted this top in IG yesterday and it got a lot of likes! It is the softest top and runs a bit baggy, so size down! I got a small, but probably could have gotten an XS. You will probably see this tee on repeat for the next few months #sorrynotsorry...

5. Instastories filters - Ok, Ok... so they're not as great as snapchat's, but we are getting there! I'm just looking forward to being able to post everything on one app! I may have to ween myself off snapchat... anyone else feeling this way?

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments

  1. I just got those Jack Rogers sandals and they're so perfect for the beach! Sturdy, comfy and washable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is so cute and I love the price! I want that dress and tee, so wear them for my big bellied self please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sandals are so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!