Summer Staples

Oh, hey guys! I'm still playing catch up this week from the holiday weekend. It was such a fun 3 days with the family, but I trying to get back into the swing of things has been rough! But, I wanted to share this look with you before the end of the week! 

I call this the 'Summer Staples' look because each piece is a staple in my wardrobe for the summer months. A cute and comfy tee, white distressed denim, nude sandals or wedges, a fun clutch, bright accessories and the perfect sunglasses all make up the best and easiest summer outfits. This combination could be easily worn day or night. 



It took me a few tries to find the best distressed white denim, but this pair is perfection. AND it's under $60! It has a little bit of a higher waist so it helps to suck you in and has some stretch for added comfort. The hem is frayed which I love to fold up to wear with wedges or sandals. 


This clutch is quickly becoming my favorite bag to carry, mostly because it goes with everything! Leopard is a neutral, right?! 


These wedges were a last minute purchase (via Amazon prime) for a wedding last summer when I realized I needed some nude wedges. The sizes for these are running low online, but some of my other favorites are here and here

And these sunglasses are the perfect pair for summer and have a price tag of just $60. I'm actually loving all the Quay (fun fact: pronounced 'Key') sunglasses right now and have a few more pairs on my wish list. 


I'm so glad I found this necklace from Target on one of my recent trips. I was so close to buying this one from Baublebar that is more than double the price (even on sale right now!). 


I also wanted to show the back of this top. I love that it cuts lower in the back. Would be a fun shirt to wear with your hair up as well. 

Don't forget the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale is still going on! I shared my favorite sale items here

Happy Thursday and Happy Shopping!

Shop the post: 

9 comments

  1. I still need to snag that clutch - it just goes with everything! And I feel you on catching up from the weekend... I've been trying to write a MDW recap post for three days now, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my favorite clutch! You will love it! And the holiday hangover struggle is real lol!

      Delete
  2. LOVING all these outfits of yours. I want to be this cute and stylish, lol. I have jeans from that same brand arriving today, so I'm anxious to see how they fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am having so much fun putting outfits together! Articles of society is one of my favorite denim brands and the price range is a bonus! Hope you love them!

      Delete
  3. So, so adorable! Loving the leopard clutch, too!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! such a relaxed, fun, and chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Summer look! If I had a waist I would wear it all!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!