Amazon Finds + A Few Vacation Outfits

one piece swimsuit (only $22!) | cover up (only $14!) | donut floaty

Hey guys! I'm busy packing for our family vacation to OBX today (leaving tomorrow! Everybody panic!), but I wanted to pop in quickly and share a few recent Amazon purchases as well as share a few outfits/items I'm packing for myself.

First off, how cute is this palm leaf one piece?! Natalie (East Coast Chic) shared it on her instagram and instastories and I decided I needed it for our vacation! The other suits I got were black or solid color, so I felt like I needed a fun/bright suit to mix it up a bit. It's actually really flattering, has good behind coverage, it criss crosses in the back AND it's lined with removable cups! The quality actually surprised me with the price point! So, if you are still looking for a fun one piece for summer definitely give this one a try!

Also, I ordered this cover up with the suit and I love it as well! It's actually a bit sheer, which you can't tell online (but, I don't mind that). It also comes in a lot of different colors. And of course, everyone needs a donut floaty, right? And I might have picked up the matching drink floaties as well... I mean, there's going to be adult beverages being consumed when we have 5 kids under the age of 5 under the same roof for a week... I think that is the only way to survive! 😂

I also scored this moisturizer, this iPhone flash drive and these shoes for Camden from Amazon Prime Day. What deals did you guys snag?

off the shoulder top (comes in other colors) | necklace | shorts (most sizes out of stock, but similar here and here, which are currently buy one, get one 50% off!)

Here are just a few outfits I'm packing for our trip. Most of the time, I'm sure we are just going to be in bathing suits with the kids at the pool or beach, but I thought I'd bring a few fun outfits in case we go to town or go out to dinner. 


Also, if you've been living under a rock... Then, you may not have heard about the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. We might not have the best wifi reception where we are going, but I am hoping to post at least once next week on specific items I'm loving/adding to my wish list from the sale. If you have a Nordstrom credit card, you have early access to the sale items (and may have already purchased some!). If not, the sale goes live to the public on July 21st. So, now's a good time to add items to your cart to purchase when they are available to you. Make sure to purchase them FAST because these sale items always sell out very quickly! And, they will all go to retail/full price after the sale is over. 

I've added a 'Nordstrom Anniversary Sale' tab at the top of the blog so you can see all of my top picks from the sale. I'm hoping to break it down into categories for some upcoming posts to make it a bit easier for you guys. Stay tuned! 

3 comments

  1. Have a great time.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits, girl! I wish I would've seen that iPhone drive during Prime Day. Such a genius tool! Hope you have the best time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seeing that suit everywhere and LOVING it! Super cute. Hope you guys are having a blast on vaca!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!