Favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


We are currently enjoying some family vacation time in Corolla, NC, but I wanted to pop in and share some of my favorite picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I wouldn't be a true 'style blogger' if I didn't post about my sale picks 😉  (If you want more info on the sale as far as dates and when you can shop the items then visit this post from last week.)

Why this sale is important: Because most, if not all of the items are NEW items that are marked down significantly for a short period of time. After the sale is over, the items will go back up to full/retail price.

What I suggest buying from the sale: Staple items for fall... Think boots, booties, denim, leggings, sweaters, cardigans, scarves, handbags, etc.

Here are my top picks form the sale broken down into categories:

Shoes


Jeans



Leggings



Sweaters/Cardigans



Jackets/Outerwear



Dresses



Lounge Wear



Tops



Handbags

Accessories



As you can tell, some of these items are already sold out! So, definitely act fast if you have any items in your cart!

Happy Shopping!

2 comments

  1. Great roundup, girl! I'm anxiously awaiting my 20 boxes to arrive, lol. Hope you're having a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those suede boots ! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!