My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Purchases


Are you completely over the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts yet? I'm still shopping and have found some great steals that are actually still in stock! I didn't order anything until closer to the end of our trip because I wanted to make sure we were home when the boxes arrived. So, I missed out on some of the hot items that sold out quickly like this long sleeve tee (although it is still available in some sizes and colors). But, I am happy with the items I've purchased so far! The sale is going on through August 6th, so keep checking the site for restocked items if any are currently out of stock. 

I went a little over my normal monthly budget (ok, like 3 times over), but Bill and I agreed to purchase some bigger items now while they are on sale as long as they are quality, staple items that will last a long time. I'm ok with spending a bit more for a quality item (like a handbag or shoes) if I know I will get a lot of wear out of them. 

So, here is what I've ordered so far...

1. Lush Raw Edge Side Slit Tee (ordered a medium because smalls were out of stock, reviews say they run a bit big)- Yes, probably the most popular $15 tee shirt ever! It sold out so quick! I didn't think I'd be able to get one, but I checked back a few days ago and saw a medium available in grey so I ordered it. I think the small would fit me best, so just waiting for it to arrive to see if the medium will work. *Everyone that has purchased this says you can still wash and line dry it even though it says dry clean only. 

2. Caslon Rounded V-Neck Tee (ordered smalls, reviews say TTS)- I ordered the 'Beige Rainy Day' color and the 'Grey - White Julia Stripe' in smalls. Waiting for these to arrive to try them on! I'm sure if they fit, I will be wearing these non-stop. 

3. Ruffle Cold Shoulder Sweater (ordered a small, runs TTS) - Yes, the cold shoulder trend is here to stay for fall! I received this sweater this week and I LOVE it! It is the perfect soft, not to heavy, not too light weight sweater material. And I love the ruffle detail on the shoulders. I'm thinking about wearing it for a date night or girls night when it starts to get chilly out!

4. Zella Cropped High Waist Leggings (ordered small, runs TTS) - I love love love these leggings! I have the regular length ones which I bought last year during the sale, so I had to get a pair of the cropped ones! I love the high waist because it really sucks everything in and is perfect for playing with the kids since I'm bending over all the time!

5. Kut from the Kloth Mia High Waist Skinny Jeans (ordered a 4, they fit TTS with some stretch) - I knew I wanted to order a new pair of jeans from the sale, but I wasn't ready to spend as much as these AG jeans. When I came across this pair, they just seemed like a winner. I mean, you can't go wrong with a pair of high waisted, dark wash skinny jeans. AKA the most flattering jeans you can buy! I was so happy these came in this week and they fit like a glove! Although, they are a bit too long on my 5'2" frame, so I'll have to get them hemmed a bit, but other wise I love them! They have some stretch to them which is nice and the high waist is really flattering. I also ordered these jeans, but they are back ordered and won't come in until August.

6. BP Lightweight Rib Stitch Cardigan (ordered a small in black, runs TTS) - I love this cardigan and so glad I snagged it while it was in stock. Unfortunately, it looks like it is sold out, but keep checking back to see if they will restock them. There are some great choices for cardigans on sale. This one and this one are very similar in look and price.

Now for my 2 splurges! I knew I wanted a pair of good transitional booties and a new handbag. It has been a few years since I've splurged on a handbag so I knew now was a great time to invest!

7. Vince Camuto Karinta Block Heel Bootie - When I saw a few bloggers post about these peep toe booties I immediately put them in my cart. I just love the color, detail and the block heel. I also don't currently own a pair of peep toe booties, so I like the fact that I can wear these in the late summer and carry them into fall. I have another pair of Vince Camuto wedges that I bought a few years ago and I just love the quality of this brand's shoes, so I knew they would be a great pick!

8. Tory Burch Frida Leather Satchel - Probably my most exciting purchase in a while! I have been wanting to splurge on a new handbag for quite some time, but I just never felt like it was the right time with our moving, and so many other expenses that have come up. I finally felt like it was the right time to invest in a handbag that I know will last me several years! I've been carrying this black Kate Spade cross body for several years now, so I wanted a bag with a more neutral tone and in a larger size. I'm kind of a handbag snob (fun fact, I used to work on the Nordstrom handbag department for a bit right after college!), so when I buy a handbag it has to be great quality! I love that it is a satchel style with the rolled handles and comes with a cross body strap so you can wear it a few different ways.

*I added a widget on the right sidebar at the top of the blog so you can easily shop all the items I've purchased so far from the Nordstrom sale. Or you can shop below by clicking on the image of the item. 

What have you purchased from the sale? What are your favorite items?

Happy Friday and happy shopping!

Shop the post:


4 comments

  1. I got those same jeans! I can't wait to see if I like them when they get here on Tuesday. I never got a good pair last year after Cam was born so I'm waaay more excited than any normal person lol. Have a good weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good purchases! I love that you found dupes for pricier pieces and have a really well rounded wardrobe with your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the heart eyes for your TB purse! So, pretty and such a good investment. I have four of the six colors of that Lush tee - ha! I love it so much. I stuck with a Medium since I like my tees a little loose, but a small would've worked, too (just so you have reference, I think we're similar in sizing). I ended up returning my BP cardigans that I ordered in small because I think an xsmall would be a little more fitted. No such luck on a restock yet, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!