3 New Beauty Products I'm Loving


I've been meaning to share some recent drug store beauty buys with you guys for a while now and I'm finally getting around to posting! I've been using this powder and this mascara for almost a month now and I love both products! I just recently picked up this essie gel couture set and I'm loving the long wear of this polish and top coat!

1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Plus Poreless Powder (in Natural Beige) - I use this as a finishing/setting powder and I love it because it is so lightweight, but also gives me a matte finish which is perfect for the summer months. I use this setting brush for under my eyes and around my T zone and this powder brush for the rest of my face.

2. L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara - I LOVE this mascara! I actually have been using it with out my normal lash primer and it still looks so great! The wand is so bushy and the formula is thick, which helps to lengthen and separate my lashes. I swear they almost look fake when I wear this mascara! I've heard it is even as good, if not better than the Two Faced 'Better than Sex' mascara. I've never tried that brand, so I can't compare the 2, but it's definitely a great product for the price!

3. essie gel couture nail polish and top coat kit (in color sizzling hot) - I got a gel manicure from a local spa before our trip to the Outer Banks last month and I forgot how nice gel manicures were! Although, it only lasted about a week, which usually they should last about 2. Well, I've been on the hunt for a good at home gel polish (without having to use lights) and this one has been the best I've tried so far! I actually only used one coat of the color and one coat of the top coat because I ran out of time (nap time hustle) and it lasted me about a week! Which is pretty long for an at home manicure in my opinion. I think I'll try 2 coats of each the next time I use it to see how long it lasts.

One of these days I do plan to post about my really easy, 10 minute summer make up routine... I literally have it down to a science and do it every morning before the boys wake up! 

Shop the post:


2 comments

  1. That is the best mascara, glad that you're loving it! I still need to try the Essie Gel nail line - everyone raves about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE good drugstore finds! The Essie Gel Couture is by far the best ever. I always get it when I am at a salon that has it, or do it at home. It lasts as long as regular gels for me (which is always a week unfortunately. #momlife) People are raving about that mascara, so I am definitely grabbing it on my next Target run!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!