July Instagram Round Up

Hey guys! I feel like a broken record here, but I must apologize for my absence! Just a busy time of year I guess. I wanted to share some of my outfits I posted on instagram last month with links to items I mentioned for those of you that do not use like to know it (although you should bc it's awesome!). So, below is a quick round up of some of my popular outfit posts from July:

tory burch handbag (from Nordstrom sale) | tee shirt (on sale for $18 in many colors) | shorts (currently BOGO 50% off) | tory burch sandals (old/sold out, similar on sale here) | watch | beaded bracelets | necklace - stella & dot | iPhone case

bp cardigan (less than $32) | similar stripe top | high waist skinny jeans (on sale less than $60) | boots (purchased these a few years ago and they are still like new!) | watch | necklace - stella & dot

tee shirt (on sale for $18, comes in many colors) | shorts (currently BOGO 50% off) | similar tory burch sandals on sale | similar kate spade crossbody bag on sale | necklace - stella & dot


palm print one piece (only $20!) | cover up (comes in a lot of colors, only $14) | donut float

off the shoulder top (comes in other colors) | shorts (currently BOGO 50% off) | necklace | sandals | watch | beaded bracelets

I definitely did a lot of shopping last month! There were (and still are) so many great sales happening. Speaking of which, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still going on through Sunday, so snag those in stock items while they are available! After the 6th, prices go up!

Happy Friday and happy shopping!

Shop the post: 


3 comments

  1. So many cute looks! I love your style and you are killing it post-baby! That pink swimsuit is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those AE shorts arrived yesterday and they look waaaay better on you than me! Always love your outfits, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing my Zella leggings right now! They are THE best! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!