4 Favs // Maids and Mimosas

I wanted to give you all a little glimpse into my Maids and Mimosas brunch I hosted this past weekend, which is perfect to tie into this week's 4 Favs!
 
One of my best friends since grade school has been in town from Colorado, so I wanted to host a little get together with the other 3 maids that live here in Columbus. I thought a brunch with mimosas would be perfect! The dress code was PJs and the subject of conversation of course was weddings with a little touch of babies (I have a prego bridesmaid! Due in June!).
 
I included some of my favorite things into the decor...
 
 
 photo 4favs_zpsc8131906.png


I have major Spring fever...so when it came to picking out colors for the decor and flowers for the table, I went with a bright and sunny pink and yellow combo!

I have been eyeing these cute monogrammed mugs from Anthropologie for a while, so I thought a great excuse to buy myself one was to have them as favors for my Maids at the brunch! I set each one at there place setting as sort of a name card presentation. They were a hit!

I am a big fan of the striped straw...I seriously have an obsession. They are at every event I plan and style. So, of course I had to incorporate the pink striped straws into the brunch. These I found at Michael's.

Lastly, what is brunch with out a refreshing mimosa? I put together this mini mimosa bar complete with OJ, Grapefruit juice, Pomegranate Blueberry juice and of course champs!

+++

What 4 things are you loving right now? I'm linking up with Ashlyn from Let it be Beautiful and Kristen from Fancy Things blog!
 
 
 

5 comments

  1. Looks like such a sweet little brunch! Such a cute idea... and I love the mimosa bar idea! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much like ALL of your selections! A mini mimosa bar? love/ the monogram mugs? love / stripped staws? love love love love/ and of course I love fresh flowers.

    Brunch sounds like it was awesome!

    xx
    josie
    www.straightNOchase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. brunch with mimosas sounds like fun! hope your girlfriend has a blast. & love that anthro mug, one of my favorites! thanks for linking up love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought that Anthro mug yesterday! A store just opened right next to my new office building- perfect timing! My wallet is about to hate me! hehe
    xoKatie

    www.SuburbanSparkle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. STOP! This is SO adorable! Great job. I know it was a hit :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!