This week I am thankful for:
1 // Running outside! It has been so nice out and the perfect weather to go for a run outside. This is one of my favorite pastimes during the warm months of the year. It's a time for me to meditate and listen to music while getting a good work out!
2 // A husband that will hang things on the wall for me as I am challenged in this arena. He is always a perfectionist, measuring it out perfectly. Glad to finally have these hanging in our bedroom! Gold foil southern vows print via Lindsay Letters.
3 // The most perfect breakfast smoothie that I've been enjoying almost daily.
Handful of frozen berries, 1/2 of a banana, splash of Almond milk, tbs of whey protein powder (I use Vanilla flavored), handful of baby spinach (can't even taste it!), blend well! Sooo Yummy!!
4 // I'm going to go all Jimmy Falon style on this one and write a Thank You note... Thank you Giant Eagle for placing the pre-baked, pre-sliced pound cake and ready whip so conveniently next to the strawberries... I can't hate on that marketing genius!! I totally fell for it!
{All photos above via my instagram feed}
5 // I hate to repeat myself for those that read my last post... But, I have to give props to the maxi dress! I have a feeling I will be wearing these a lot this Spring!
That's all for this week!
Sorry I missed Wedding Wednesday! Things have been a little busy around these parts!
I will be back next week for more posts about the wedding!





