We helped celebrate 2 birthdays over the weekend.
My brother-in-law turned 30 and my niece (Bill's sister's daughter) turned 2!
The festivities began on Saturday with a boat trip to Indian Lake with Bill, his brother Scott and a few other friends.
The weather was a little over cast, but the temperature was not too bad. It was in the high 70s and low 80s during the day. We did get a few minutes of sun here and there.
Of course, being the DD I had to learn how to drive the boat, which was fun!
We were successful at getting a boat "selfie" with everyone in the photo! Now that's talent!
My cocktail for the day... It actually tasted good and made me feel like I was drinking with everyone.
Sunday was my niece, Evelyn's 2nd birthday party.
The theme was ladybugs and everything was so cute!
I especially loved the ladybug cupcake cake!
Evie also had on a very stylish ladybug dress for the occasion.
Evelyn and her Grandma Rumple
Isn't she the cutest?!
On Friday, my fur baby Charlie got his first haircut!
I was a nervous mama and I don't know how I'm going to be with my baby boy when it comes to this point! But, he desperately needed one. We could hardly see his eyes before and I can tell now he feels better.
All photos via my instagram
How was your weekend?





