Random Thursday Thoughts

Life has been feeling a little random recently, so here are some of my random thoughts:

1 || We got our new sectional yesterday!!! (praise hands!!!) I absolutely love it! It is a light grey color and completely brightens up the room compared to the ugly dark brown (Bill's bachelor period) couches we used to have. I can't wait to complete the room with more decor! Hopefully, I will get it to the point to where I can post some pics :)
2 || I feel as though once you get a few nice pieces of furniture, you want to complete the entire house! Now I want a patio set (which we need badly) and new bedroom furniture... Ughhh... One step at a time!

3 || I got my second Rocksbox yesterday and I wanted everything! I ended up purchasing this Kendra Scott necklace. I've been wanting one for a while and with the discount and $10 shine spend made it unable to say no :) (PSSST - you can still use code: lindsaykxoxo to get your first month's subscription FREE!)

4 || I started making baby food for Cam with my Baby Bullet! He's tried carrots and sweet potatoes and prefers the sweet potatoes :) He has really started to love eating! Can't wait to try new foods with him!

5 || I am so excited for my first mother's day this weekend :) I'm hoping for a relaxing weekend with my little family.

Those are my random thoughts this week!

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday!