We had a very relaxing weekend, which is exactly what I needed after the busy week. Friday I stopped by Old Navy and found this embroidered chambray tank and this black and white striped boyfriend tee (only $12 right now!). Old navy is really stepping up their fashion game recently! I love all the new arrivals for fall!
Saturday morning, Cam and I met a friend and her baby at the Worthington Farmer's Market. It was really crowded and very hot, so we didn't stay too long. I did, however, manage to snag a mini pecan pie and some organic honey. Yum!!
The rest of Saturday consisted of spending some QT with my main man Cam. He has really started to become a little ham! I just love his little toothy grins he's been giving! He has also become a jumperoo champion! Is there an Olympic event for the jumperoo? He would bring home the gold.
Sunday I kept busy with house chores and ran a few errands. Of course, I had to treat myself with a little Starbucks for checking off my never ending to do list!
I'm linking up with Biana for weekending!
How was your weekend?

