I can not believe it's June already! It seemed like we were counting down the days to summer forever and now it's here!!
I love sharing my top selling items each month with you all and you all seem to enjoy it as well! Of course, ALL of my top selling items were from Amazon! You guys are my people and you love that 2 day free shipping as much as I do!
Here were the top selling items from the Month of May 2019:
#1. One shoulder black one piece with mesh detail: I love the style and fit of this one piece suit! It comes with padding and has great support and coverage! I would suggest sizing up with this one! It is $27 with prime shipping!
Shop this look:
#2. Long sleeve tiered swing dress: Love the style of this dress! It is super flowy and light weight, so perfect for summer weddings or events, etc. Runs TTS (I'm in a small), comes in a bunch of color options and is less than $24 with prime shipping.
Shop this look:
#3. Layered necklace: I have been wearing this necklace so much! It was a best selling last month as well! Only $10 with prime shipping!
#4. Floral romper: I love the print of this romper! Comes in other patterns and colors. Runs TTS (I have a small) and is $19 with prime shipping!
Shop this flat lay:
#5. Embroidered romper: I love the detail on this romper! It is super lightweight so perfect for hot summer days. Runs TTS (I have a small), comes in a few other color options and is $20 with prime shipping.
Shop this look:
#6. Button down, tie front waffle knit tank: Runs TTS, comes in other color options and is less than $18 with prime shipping!
#7. Leopard print kimono: Under $19 with prime shipping
#8. Floral print kimono: Under $19 with prime shipping
#9. Button front cami: Under $18 with prime shipping, comes in a ton of color and pattern options! Runs true to size.
#10. White beaded statement earrings: Under $14 with free shipping
Shop all of the favorites from May:

