Halloween Decor




Truthfully, I'm not a big fan of Halloween. I really don't like all the skeletons, blood, scary creatures. Every year I always think, "can we just skip this and go straight to Christmas?"

However, I've been working on collecting cute holiday decor to put up on our mantel every year. I had yet to find anything I really loved for Halloween until Shayna contacted me and told me about her new shop. The moment I saw the cute burlap 'boo' banner, I knew it was perfect for our mantel! Throw in a few little trinkets and some bat garland from the Target $1 section with some mini pumpkins and there you have it! 

This little 'boo' banner is the perfect little accent for our mantel for the month of October. Shayna's shop, The Fancy Yancey shop, also offers custom name banners, wedding decor and more! 

And now Shayna is offering all Lovely Life Styling readers 20% off purchases from her shop with the code LLSTWENTY!

Make sure you stop by The Fancy Yancey shop to check out all of her handmade and painted items!

*Thank you Shayna for providing the 'boo' banner for review!

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for thoughts for Thursday! 

4 comments

  1. Aww I love it all! I looks so cute!! I am the same way! Not big on all the blood & scary stuff but, some fun Halloween decorations are always nice!! And mine are all mixed in with my Fall decorations.... I feel like my house looks confused! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I love it all - especially the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too cute! i need to try that
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!