Fall Basics || Leopard Accessories

Welcome to round 6 of my fall basics series. This time I am talking about my favorite 'nuetral' accessory... anything leopard print! Leopard, in my opinion, is a neutral. It goes with everything and it adds a punch of sass to any outfit. One rule I have with leopard print is that you only have one leopard accessory per outfit. There is such a thing as too much leopard...

Below is a great example of an outfit I would wear during the day running errands, working from home (or Panera or Starbucks), lunch or coffee dates with friends, etc.


Here are a few other leopard accessories I'm loving...



beanie | scarf | Old Navy leopard clutch | Clare v. leopard clutch | kate spade iphone case | leopard pumps

What is your favorite leopard accessory?

shop the post:



See my other fall basics outfits here: one | two | three | four | five