We are in the very beginning stages of the home office (aka my girl cave) makeover. These photos are not the prettiest, but I wanted to show a few "before" photos and share with you a few items I picked up recently.
I picked up this furry rug from HomeGoods recently and I love it!
It adds a little warmth to the room and makes for a great backdrop for instagram photos :)
Again, please excuse the mess...
I am trying to figure out what I want to display on my desk and what I need to hang.
I am planning on painting this wall white as an accent wall (the other walls are light grey).
I purchased this desk from Target early last year.
I decided to spray the desk handle gold to match the color scheme of the room :)
I used Krylon 18kt gold plate spray paint, my favorite.
I purchased a few prints for my desk and to hang on the wall:
LOVE print (pictured below)
I'm hoping to find some frames from Goodwill or thrift store to spray gold
to hang the last 2 prints :)
(Again, sorry for the bad lighting. This was taken at night...
note the glass of wine on the desk!)
Last, but not least, my ghost chair! I have wanted one for so long!
It's surprisingly comfortable!
Next steps are:
-paint accent wall white
-organize and clean up (on-going project)
-assemble my file cabinet and paint handles gold :)
-plan out gallery wall above desk
Unfortunately, this week I will not make much progress because I am in CO for a work trip.
I am hoping to pick up and get the ball rolling next week.
Of course, I will have a full reveal when it's finished! Stay tuned!
xoxo, Lindsay





