heart earrings - kate spade / love ring - kate spade / love sweatshirt - forever 21
love pillowcase - layla grayce / gold glitter strap watch - kate spade / monogram necklace - baublebar
heart cocktail napkins - anthropologie / pink wallet - kate spade /
floral and striped notebook - kate spade
Just a few items on my wishlist...
If your man needs some ideas, send him this link or casually have
this post open on your screen while he looks over your shoulder ;)
Bill and I don't typically exchange gifts for Valentine's Day.
I'm old fashioned. Give me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and I am a happy!
But hey, a girl can dream!
xoxo, Lindsay
love pillowcase - layla grayce / gold glitter strap watch - kate spade / monogram necklace - baublebar
heart cocktail napkins - anthropologie / pink wallet - kate spade /
floral and striped notebook - kate spade
Just a few items on my wishlist...
If your man needs some ideas, send him this link or casually have
this post open on your screen while he looks over your shoulder ;)
Bill and I don't typically exchange gifts for Valentine's Day.
I'm old fashioned. Give me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and I am a happy!
But hey, a girl can dream!
xoxo, Lindsay
