Here is a quick, easy and inexpensive way to decorate your table for Valentine's Day!
I purchased a $10 pink fabric table cloth from Party City along with pink cake plates.
I ordered the 10 inch paper doilies and the disposable wooden utensils from this etsy shop.
I layered the doilies across the length of the table to mimic the look of a table runner.
The gold sequined placemats are actually from H&M!
Did you know they have a home product line on their website?!
The large heart straws are from Michael's and I added the felt heart stickers.
The flowers are from Trader Joe's!
One bunch of red and pink roses and one bunch of pink spray roses
mixed together make the perfect V-day inspired arrangement.
What girl doesn't want an excuse to decorate with pink, red, white and gold! :)
Today is the last day to enter my Valentine's Day Giveaway!
I will announce the winner tomorrow!
xoxo, Lindsay






