Wow! This week flew by!
Work and life have kept me busy this week. Sorry for the lack of posting!
I will try to do better! #ivesaidthisbefore
+++
Here are 5 fun things I am looking forward to this weekend:
1 // Having a nice night at home, cooking and hanging out with the hubs tonight.
2 // Meeting some friends at Cafe Brioso for coffee and girl chat Saturday morning.
3 // Dinner at Martini : Modern Italian (one of my favorite restaurants in Columbus) with Bill on Saturday night to celebrate Valentine's Day!
4 // Spending the night at the Hilton in downtown Columbus Saturday night!
Bill got a free stay there, so we decided to use it this weekend!
It will be our little mini stay-cation! :)
5 // Checking out the new board game bar in the Short North, KingMakers,
with friends on Sunday.
So many fun events to look forward to!
+++
Did you check out all my Valentine's Day themed posts?
These are my favorite Valentine's Day card options.
This is how I decorated our table for Valentine's Day.
I put together this Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Her (aka me).
Happy Valentine's Day Weekend!
xoxo, Lindsay

