It was a busy one!
Friday I had some quality girl time/talk with a close friend at our favorite spots, Greek Steet Tavern. We love ordering their tater tots! :) We ended the night with cupcakes and I bought a bottle of sparkling grape juice and we sat on her patio just chatting. I love these summer nights!
Saturday, Bill and I went to Sunny Street Cafe for brunch and to support my friend, Meggan, as she was collecting donations for her Pelitonia ride this coming weekend! Why not support a good cause while loading up on brunch and pancakes!
After brunch, we headed to Easton for a while to get a bridal shower gift and look around for new items for our home. I ended up finding some place mats at Crate & Barrel for our dining room table and dropped a lot of $$ at the Container Store! That place always gets me!
Saturday night, Bill and I had plans to have dinner with another couple at Mezzo in Dublin. It was so nice out, we got to sit on the patio! I had the Chicken Milanese which was so good!
{dress: pink blush maternity}
Sunday, we went to Rockford (Bill's hometown) for my soon-to-be sister in law's bridal shower.
I just love bridal showers!
This morning we dropped off Charlie to be neutered :( :(
I am going to be an anxious mama all day... Please say a little prayer for him!
{All photos via my instagram}
How was your weekend?




