TGIF!
I dropped the ball on posting our honeymoon part 2 yesterday.
Promise I will get to it next week!
Here's what I'm loving this week:
I'm loving my new bright blue mani. It's an Essie color called bouncer it's me from their neon line last year. I was getting sick of all the summery colors but, didn't want to go too dark already. I thought this was a good transition color.
I've been craving lattes lately and this decaf, sugar free, Hazelnut Macchiato from Starbucks has been my newest addiction! Pregger ladies, we can still have our Starbucks! There are a lot of options you can get decaf or even ask for half caff. Docs say you can have up to 200 mgs per day. (The regular Hazelnut Macchiato only has 75 mgs of caffeine)
The hubs went out with some friends last night so what do I do? Make home made chocolate chip cookies of course! I used this recipe and they turned out so good!
{via}
I've got to say that I don't hate the cooler weather we have had this week. Makes me excited for Fall and Fall clothes! Layers, boots, sweaters, beanies... Does it get any more comfy than that?!
I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites!
Happy Friday!




