Trend Watch | Saddle Crossbody Bags

Row 1: one | two | three | four
Row 2: one | two | three | four

I am loving this spring/summer trend of saddle style crossbody bags. I have always been a fan of the crossbody style and have been carrying this one for the past 2 years! It's perfect for quick outings, grocery trips, etc. And it's great when you have your kids/babies with you because it's hands free!

I love this one that I just purchased recently and I've gotten quite a few compliments on it, so I'd thought I'd share some other options that are similar (and all under $30!). I have this one in my shopping cart right now and I may have to pull the trigger! I love that it is such a close match to the chloé one.

Shop the post:



Here are a few other options I'm loving (under $60):



+++

The painters are still working on our house today. It has been a rough week with Camden coming down with a double ear infection, but he is just about on the mend today. Thank goodness my parents were here Monday and Tuesday to help! I can't wait to show you guys before and after photos of the rooms we painted. Most likely I will post them next week, but you can follow me on snapchat (@LindsayRumple) to view snaps of the progress.

Happy Hump Day!