(Click on the items below in the collage to shop!)
Is there anything better than lounging in PJs on the weekends?
Towards the end of my pregnancy and after baby #2 arrives, I'm sure I will be living in mostly PJs. Just because you have to wear PJs, doesn't mean you can't look cute while doing so!
I just bought this sleep shirt (on sale for only $18.98 right now!) and it is so soft and comfortable and will be perfect for the stay in the hospital and the first week after having baby #2. Since I will be having another c section, I'm trying to make sure I have a lot of sleep shirt/nightgown options instead of pants or shorts since I will be sore around my incision area. I'm also loving the matching robe (only $20.98!), which would also be great to have in the hospital.
Although, I am loving this sleep tee and these shorts! And how comfortable do these lounge pants look (on sale for $18.98)? I think I may have to get a few of these 'Gotta Have It' tanks (2 for $38 right now!). They look super comfortable and would be perfect for hot summer nights or even during the day with shorts. These 'Gotta Have It' tees look pretty comfy too!
+++
It looks like it will actually be nice outside this weekend! We are hoping just to get out and spend some time as a family. Maybe go to a park or maybe the zoo?! Also, working on the nursery and a few other house projects.
I hope you all had a great week! Happy Friday!
Shop the post:

