Personalized Gifts | Stella & Dot


The older I get the more I want to buy more quality jewelry pieces that I can wear everyday. I bought a monogram necklace from etsy last year and I love wearing it almost everyday more than some other statement pieces that I hardly ever wear anymore. I currently have my eye on the simple engraveable disc necklace from Stella & Dot for a new everyday jewelry piece. 

I also love the bar necklace trend and would love to get a bar necklace with either our wedding date or the boys' names on it. I am thinking of purchasing a monogram locket with a picture of the boys in it for my mom for Christmas. And for those hard to buy for dudes in your life? How about some monogrammed cuff links?! Stella & Dot offers so many great options for personalized jewelry. And they make great gifts!

I'm going to be hosting an online trunk show on facebook with Marina (follower her on IG!) on December 4th at 8pm (est), but you can shop my online party now until December 4th! 

I'll be posting more of my favorite Stella & Dot pieces once a week over the next few weeks. There are just so many great options for holiday gifts! 

Lastly, today is the last day to enter to win a $300 Amazon gift card! If you haven't entered yet, now is your chance!

*I'm linking up with Annie and Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday.

4 comments

  1. I love the bar necklaces - I've been lusting them for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift ideas emily, lovely images too, Love this look! So much more simple and less obvious. Anyone wants Send Gifts To pakistan to loved ones

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!