Easter 2017


It was such a beautiful Easter weekend! It was tough to get back into the swing of things after the holiday fun!


On Friday I was home with the boys and we had a fun time dying eggs! I was very brave to let Camden 'help' with the process. They came out pretty good if I do say so myself! I'm so excited that to start these fun holiday traditions with the boys!


Saturday afternoon, our neighborhood hosted a little Easter egg hunt for the kids. Camden had a fun time finding his eggs! He wanted to open each one as he found them, so it slowed him up a bit. But, he had fun discovering all the little trinkets and candy inside each one. Bennett happily observed the all the fun from his stroller. 😊


On Sunday morning we attended church service, then hosted a little lunch at our house afterwards. I was so excited to host a family holiday meal! We hadn't been able to the whole time we were in IL. So, I was excited to decorate the table! 






I found the table runner, napkins and napkin rings at Target (the napkins and napkin rings were from the dollar spot!) and I found some cute little ceramic bunnies and chicks from Hobby Lobby to help decorate the center piece to make it feel more festive. I had trouble deciding between hydrangeas and tulips for the center piece vase, but ultimately landed on hydrangeas and I'm so glad I did! I just loved the pretty blue and white ones together. 

After lunch (and nap time) we had a little Easter egg hunt in our back yard for Camden. It was fun to see him try to find all the little eggs! It was such a beautiful day out, so we stayed in our backyard for a while playing with sidewalk chalk and bubbles!




I can't believe another holiday has come and gone so quickly! I'm so excited to spend this summer with my boys and to create new memories with them! 

How was your Easter weekend? 

4 comments

  1. It's obvious how much happier you are in Ohio - so glad for you! You had gorgeous weather for the holiday weekend, looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your table looks great! happy easter! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tablescape, and so fun that you got to host!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great Easter! Your food looks amazing and all of those family pictures are framers for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!