Weekly Recap | October Wk 3

Happy Friday! This week seemed to fly by, anyone else? It really started to feel like fall this week and even dropped down in the 40s one day here in Ohio! I have to admit, I'm not mad about it! Now I can actually wear all my fuzzy sweaters and boots out in public without sweating! We have plans to visit a pumpkin patch this weekend and Bill and I may get a chance to sneak out for a date night so, I'm excited about that! 

In case you missed it, I shared some of my favorite recently finds from Walmart in this blog post earlier this week. I also created a really fun styling video on IGTV styling my favorite faux leather leggings 6 ways! I also partnered with a handful of my best blogger buddies to hare our favorite pairs of jeans! 

Here are some outfits I shared on IG this week:

These pj sets are always my favorite! They are SO soft and comfy and less than $30!

Shop this outfit HERE


Another Target find is this super soft and comfortable sweater dress. I can not believe it's under $30! Comes in several colors and runs TTS (I'm in a small for reference).

Shop this outfit HERE


I just got this sherpa vest from Old Navy and it is so cozy! Perfect to pair with this tunic plaid top! And these new wedge boots from Target are such a great Sorel 'dupe' and under $40!

Shop this flat lay HERE


I had so much fun sharing my top 4 favorite pairs of jeans this week! I have options from all price points. I will say the 2 pairs from Old Navy have been on repeat and are SO comfortable! I also shared some new tops from Amazon with this post!

Shop jeans and tops HERE


Last, but not least... Did you guys know it's national leggings day? I had no idea that was thing! But, I am here for it! I shared 6 different ways to style my favorite faux leather leggings this week! Here are just 3 of them. I love that you can dress them up or down! It is a splurge, but one that is definitely worth it!!

Shop first 3 looks HERE

Shop last 3 looks HERE