When I want to try out a new trend for the season I usually look to the more affordable retailers first. I never want to spend too much money on trendy items that may not be relevant in a year or two. Walmart has been my go to recently for affordable fashion pieces that are on trend. And guess what? The QUALITY is also so great! I love to order online and either pick up in store OR take advantage of their new 2 day free shipping on most of their items!
There are two trends that I am loving for this fall season. And that is leopard print and color block. For whatever reason, I am always drawn to a leopard print. It seems to be everywhere and on everything this year! And I'm not mad about it. Another trend I am loving is color block sweaters and cardigans. Walmart has so many options for these two trends right now! I'm sharing just a few that I love on this post today.
Leopard Print
I love the bold leopard print on this super cozy and soft crew neck sweater. Pair it with these $17 black jeans and these $30 tall boots for a cozy and on trend look! This sweater runs true to size, I am in a small.
grey and black leopard print sweater | black jeans | black boots
This long sleeve plush top (listed as a sweatshirt, but it is lightweight) is SO cozy! Of course, I was originally drawn to the leopard print, but this top comes in a lot of other animal print inspired color options. This top runs true to size, I am in a small.
leopard print top | black jeans ($17) | black boots (less than $30!)
This long sleeve plush top (listed as a sweatshirt, but it is lightweight) is SO cozy! Of course, I was originally drawn to the leopard print, but this top comes in a lot of other animal print inspired color options. This top runs true to size, I am in a small.
leopard print top | black jeans ($17) | black boots (less than $30!)
Shop leopard print tops and accessories:
Color Block Sweaters
I love the retro feel of this 'chevron shaker' pullover sweater! It is so soft and cozy! Makes me want to head for the ski slopes. Comes in multiples color options and runs true to size (I'm in a small). And by the way, the fit on these high waisted ankle jeans is so good for the price (only $24!)!! Size down in the jeans.
How cute is this super soft color block sweater?! I love the neutral tones of this one, but it also comes in multiple color options. I sized up to a medium in this one for a looser fit. If you like your sweaters more fitted, you could order your true size.
color block sweater | high rise ankle jeans | booties
Shop color block sweaters:
Are you loving these two trends?
*Thank you Walmart for sponsoring today's post! As always, all views and opinions are my own.
Shop color block sweaters:
Are you loving these two trends?
*Thank you Walmart for sponsoring today's post! As always, all views and opinions are my own.

