Weekend Recap

It was a nice quiet weekend. Bill was out of town for a bachelor party so, Charlie and I had the house to ourselves!

Friday was spent relaxing at home after a long work week. My new Bumpnest arrived and I am so happy with it! Very cozy and nap/sleep approved!


Saturday was spent cleaning the house and I did a little shopping. Stopped by Hobby Lobby for some Fall decor for the mantel (photos to come) and then popped in Nordstrom Rack and found these pretties:

{kate spade bow earrings (similar) | vince camuto bow bracelet}

Also, picked up a few little outfits for #rumplebaby2014... I couldn't resist!

Saturday night was spent watching Aladdin (and crying a little), decorating our mantel, making twice baked potatoes. It was a very relaxing evening and made me excited for Fall!

Sunday morning I met a few friends at de-NOVO Bar and Bistro in downtown Columbus. I had heard they had an awesome brunch menu so we had to check it out. I ordered the Crème brûlée French Toast and it was SO good!!

The decor there is so pretty! Lots of chandeliers! 

The rest of Sunday was filled with napping, laundry, etc. I really enjoyed this low key weekend. The next few weekends are filled with plans, so it was nice to take advantage of the "no plans" weekend.

(photos via my IG)

How was your weekend?

I'm linking up with Biana and Leeann!

7 comments

  1. What a perfect weekend!! Love the decor of the place you had brunch - so cool!! And loving all your KS purchases!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Nordstrom Rack finds! Those earrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful is this chandelier?! Amazing!
    I do not have a Bump Nest, but I have a Snoogle. It is starting to get a little flat, boo! Either way, it has served me quite well, though something tells me the Bump Nest is a little more dense.
    And of course, I want to see the baby outfits :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a relaxing weekend! Creme brulee french toast sounds amazing!! Do you like the bump nest? I can't decide if I want to splurge on a pregnancy pillow or not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that restaurant looks like it's probably gorgeous! And I love all f the bows :) Thanks for linking up for MMG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for naps! Great scores at Nordstrom Rack.

    Thanks for linking up with MMG :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!