Are you sick of it yet?
'Cause I'm not!
It's my first official 'outfit' post, so I thought I'd stick with something tried and true. This blanket scarf was perfect for the warmer (and when I say warmer, I mean like 30 degree) weather we've been having. I didn't even need to wear a coat this weekend with this warm scarf and my new favorite cardigan.
Would you believe me if I told you this is considered 'dressing up' for me recently? It feels nice to get out of the sweats and into jeans again, even for just a few hours to run to the mall or Target.
The hair do is what I call "new mom, haven't showered in 3 days" chic...
{blanket scarf - similar | cardigan - old navy | tank - target | distressed jeans - old navy | booties - old navy, similar | bag - marc by marc jacobs | aviators - peppers}
I don't know... These outfit posts could become addicting! And maybe they will force me to get dressed every now and then ;)
I'm linking up with Morgan for Mid Week Muse.
I don't know... These outfit posts could become addicting! And maybe they will force me to get dressed every now and then ;)
I'm linking up with Morgan for Mid Week Muse.





