Happy Hump Day!
It is a winter wonderland here in Ohio and if I'm leaving the house I look like this at all times...
{Navy blouse - similar}
I got both of these Michael Kors tops for $40 each!
This Olivia & Joy tote was also a steal for $40 marked down from $98. I love the tote because it can double as a diaper bag because of it's size and durability. It will also be a perfect travel bag!
I'm loving the bright colors of my new balance shoes (similar). I really want to get the gold ones I've seen everywhere! But, I needed more of a running/active shoe.
Have you found any great deals lately? How do you bargain shop?
I'm linking up with Morgan for mid week muse.
I just got my new Hunter boots in the mail from an instagram sale and I'm so glad I did! Perfect timing for the weather we are having. I think I'm going to get some of the sock inserts. Does any one have these? Are they worth it?
Last week I went to TJMaxx just out of boredom and I ended up leaving with some major deals to add to my wardrobe. I found not one but 2 Michael Kors tops that were on major sale, a pair of New Balance shoes and an Olivia & Joy nylon tote.
I got both of these Michael Kors tops for $40 each!
I'm loving the bright colors of my new balance shoes (similar). I really want to get the gold ones I've seen everywhere! But, I needed more of a running/active shoe.
Have you found any great deals lately? How do you bargain shop?
I'm linking up with Morgan for mid week muse.

