Friday Finds | Craving Pineapple


(*click on an item above to shop!*)

Yes, I am literally craving pineapple (and all fruit) during this pregnancy, but I'm also craving all the cute pineapple decor and accessories!

In other news: We had a healthy check up for baby #2 yesterday. He's not quite ready to make his appearance yet, but feeling very low! I'm hoping we stay on schedule with his birthday on the 28th! I also started packing baby #2's hospital bag and will be completing Bill and my bags this weekend as well... It's the final countdown!

diaper bag (smaller version no longer available) | machine washable rug c/o Lorena Canals

We have 2 more weekends as a family of 3, so this weekend we just plan to relax and enjoy the summer weather with Camden.

Oh, and PS... Yesterday was my last day of work (part time). I am officially a SAHM! I plan to post about my thoughts and feeling about staying at home with 2 kiddos next week!

Happy Friday!

Shop the post: