Happy Friday, friends! Bill and I are off to Charleston for a quick little weekend getaway to celebrate our anniversary (4 years!) and my birthday on Saturday! I am so excited! We have reservations for dinner both tonight and Saturday and even reservations for brunch on Saturday morning. There are so many cute restaurants and little cafes on my list to visit! I don't think we will hit all the spots on my list, but hopefully most of them!
It's been a minute since I've posted my Friday Five and this week I just wanted to share these 5 wardrobe items that I've been wearing on repeat for the past month...
1) These loafers: Seriously, the best $15 I've spent in a long time. I have them in black, which looks like is sold out online, but I'm loving the dark grey color and the blush!
2) This cable knit cardigan (SO cozy!): I wear this one all the time! And it's long enough to wear with leggings!
3) This lace up sweatshirt: So warm and cozy! Perfect to throw on with jeans!
4) These joggers: Just like leggings are considered acceptable pants to wear in public... I am a firm believer that joggers are the acceptable sweatpants to wear in public ;)
5) These jeans: I am a BIG fan of Express jeans. I have a handful of them and this mid rise, legging dark wash pair are my favorite currently. Like I wear them on the daily and they are super comfortable!
What are your wardrobe staples currently?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and happy shopping!
ALSO: Have you entered in my Beauty Counter giveaway yet?!!
ALSO: Have you entered in my Beauty Counter giveaway yet?!!
Shop the post:


