Happy Friday, lovelies! I have a fun little Amazon Try On Haul post for you today! I shared these sweaters in my instagram stories yesterday, so if you prefer to see try ons via video, head over to my IG page to check it out (saved under my 'Amazon' highlight as well if you missed it on my stories).
I ordered a handful of sweaters from Amazon the past couple of weeks, so I figure I would just round them all up in one post. 3 of these would make great options for Valentine's Day too! As of today, these all offer prime shipping and all are under $30!!
*For reference: I am 5'2" and typically wear a small in sweaters and tops. But, always make sure to check the sizing charts and reviews before ordering!
1. Cowl Neck Black Sweater - $29.99
Comes in other colors. Runs true to size, wearing a small.
2. Leopard Print Sweater - $28.99 (in my size and color)
Comes in a few color options, I'm wearing the 'Khaki' color. Runs true to size, I'm wearing a small.
3. Color Block Sweater - $20.98 (depends on size)
Comes in a few different color options. Runs true to size, I'm wearing a small.
Comes in a few different color options. Runs true to size, I'm wearing a small.
4. Heart Sweater - $28.99
Comes in a lot of other color options! Runs a bit oversized, I'm wearing a small.
Comes in a lot of other color options! Runs a bit oversized, I'm wearing a small.
5. Heart Elbow Patch Sweater - $23.99
Comes in other color options. Runs true to size, I'm wearing a small.
Comes in other color options. Runs true to size, I'm wearing a small.
I hope you all have a great weekend! We are supposed to get more snow here in Ohio 😩
Shop the post
Sweaters:
Other:
Sweaters:
Other:


