Only a few more days left of January! Anyone else feel like this month drags every year? I am so looking forward to spring time, but I know we have a long ways to go ðŸ˜
Below are the most popular items I've shared on my blog, instagram and facebook for the month of January. No surprise here, 8 out of 10 were from Amazon! The other 2 were from Target. What can I say... you all are my PEOPLE! 🙌
#10. Acrylic Tortoise Shell Drop Earrings ($8.99)
#9. Knit Crew Neck Heart Sweater ($29)
#8. 'Weekend' Sweatshirt ($17.99)
#7. Black Cowl Neck Sweater ($29)
#6. Luxe Fleece Pullover (sold out, similar HERE - $25)
#5. Racerback Sports Bra, pack of 2 - $17
#4. Color Block Sweater ($21)
#3. Leopard Print V-Neck Sweater (depends on size, less than $30)
#2. High Waisted Power Flex Leggings ($25 for 1 pair, $45 for pack of 2)
#1.... (drum roll....)
The best Long Sleeve Amazon Tunic!!! Only $22 comes in a slew of colors! I have the grey and white... Going to order the black one now!
SHOP JANUARY FAVORITES:
SHOP THE REST OF MY OUTFITS:

