June favorites

Welcome to another edition of my monthly favorites! I will be sharing my top selling items from the month of June as well as the most popular outfits I've shared on instagram and facebook. 

First off, my number 1 selling item last month was this casual jumpsuit from Amazon! I can totally see why! It is so comfy and less than $25 with free shipping! It also comes in a ton of other color options AND a shorts version. Runs true to size, I'm in a small (I'm 5'2" for reference)


Shop this outfit:



#2. The second most popular item from last month was my layered horn necklace. This necklace has gotten a TON of wear and I love that it goes with everything (wearing it in the photo above). Plus, it's only $10 with prime shipping! 

#3. The third most popular item from last month was this palm print PJ set! This set is so fun for summer or vacation! It is lightweight too, so you won't get too hot in it. Runs true to size and is less that $24 with prime shipping! 


Shop this outfit:




#4. The fourth most popular item from last month was this long sleeve tunic dress! It is such a great dress for all occasions and has a nice, flow-y fit for comfort! Comes in a TON of color options as well as short sleeve and sleeveless options! This dress runs true to size and is less than $25!


Shop this outfit:



#5. The fifth most popular item from last month was my leopard kimono! I have been getting so much use out of this $19 kimono! I love that it can double as a swim cover up!


Shop this outfit:




Below are a few more outfit posts that were popular last month:


Shop this outfit:




Shop this outfit:





Shop this outfit (all on SALE!):




Shop this outfit (all on SALE):




Which look is your favorite?

Shop all June favorites below: