Countdown to Christmas | Vol. 1

Happy Monday and Happy November! I can not believe it's time to start thinking about Christmas shopping and decorating all ready! In the past, I have always 'respected the turkey', but for some reason this year I am ITCHING to get our tree up asap! Maybe it's because every year, the holiday season seems to fly by even faster... especially with little ones, I want to savor this magical and special time of year as long as possible! So, I am determined to get our tree up this week! We got rid of our old faux tree because it was shedding so bad, and got a new 7' faux flocked tree (use code: LOVELYLIFESTYLING' to save 10% off your order)! It's a beaut!! I can't wait to share! 

On that note, I decided that every Monday I will be posting a round up of my gift guides (trying to get at least one done per week until Christmas), Christmas decor inspiration, sales or any other holiday related content I want to share. I thought this would make it easy for all of you to shop along with me! You can always reference all of my holiday gift guides on the Holiday Shop tab on the home page of my blog. I also have a page dedicated to Christmas jammies and Christmas decor, so make sure you are checking those pages weekly for updates!

This week I have a gift guide for the cozy girl on your list, a round up of vintage Christmas decor I found on Amazon, some toddler Christmas jammies and a boot sale! Lots of great options to start checking off your shopping and to do list!

Let's start with my first gift guide! These cozy gifts would be perfect for friends, moms, sisters, cousins, MIL, SIL, co-workers, teachers... the list goes on! I would love anything on this list!!

Shop this gift guide:


Next up, I put together this round up of toddler Christmas jammies from Target that are all under $20! We don't always wear matching jammies as a family, but you better believe I'm putting my boys in matching jammies as long as I can get away with it! I got the boys this matching set already and I'm sure I will end up getting a few more!

Shop Toddler Christmas jammies HERE

Next, I found a bunch of cute, vintage inspired Christmas decor on Amazon as I was shopping for some new holiday throw pillows and a tree collar for our new tree. All are prime shipping!

Shop Christmas decor:


Last but not least, there is a really great boot sale going on this week! All boots for the family are BOGO 50% off at target! I've rounded up some of my favorite boots below. I ordered these Sorel 'dupes' and these over the knee boots to try. I can't wait to share them when they get here!

Shop women's boots:



Shop all men's boots HERE

Shop all Kid's boots HERE

So, tell me...Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Who is first on your list?

Also, when do you typically start decorating for Christmas?