Weekend Recap...

Time flies when you're having fun! This weekend flew by!
 
I was able to finish and send/give my bridesmaids their little nifty-gifty! I "popped" the question to them with a hand written card, a mini can of Sofia champ, stripped straw and hand painted champ glass! This was so fun {and easy} to make!
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket

 
We went to Boyne, Michigan this weekend for a ski trip with Bill's friends. It was a lot of fun. I was a little nervous to get out on the slopes, since I had not been skiing for about 6 years. I did just fine though! Didn't fall once!
 
 
Photobucket
{Cozy little main lobby of the ski resort hotel}
 
 
Photobucket
{Going up the lift! It was a snowy day!}
 
 
Photobucket
{view from the ski lift}
 
 
Photobucket
 
The girls and I opted out of the 2nd day of skiing and went to the spa for massages! Best idea ever!
 
How was your weekend?
 
 
I'm off to Colorado tomorrow for the rest of the week for work...Hopefully, I will have some down time to blog!
 
 

4 comments

  1. Your pictures aren't working for me! Anyone else having this issue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen. I'm not sure why the photos aren't working? Are you viewing the post from your computer or phone? Let me know if they continue to not work for you. I hope they do!

      Delete
  2. looks like you had a wonderful weekend. love that adorable bridal party stuff, so cute! & skiing, i have been dying to go!

    hope you had a great wednesday!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found this post via pinterest and I LOVE the way you asked your bridesmaids. I think this is what I'm going to do too. I was just wondering if you had any trouble packaging or sending the champagne? Most of my bridesmaids live out of town so I'll have to send a few. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!