This summer I have decided to go with a good one-piece bathing suit. I'm still only a handful of lbs away from my goal weight and am feeling pretty good about that. However, rocking a string bikini around my baby boy (who is grabbing at everything these days) just doesn't seem right. I also am working on toning that stubborn mid section, so I feel as though the one-piece suits help to flatter that area as well.
While at Old Navy the other day, I found this suit
(only $35! They are having an awesome sale right now!):
(only $35! They are having an awesome sale right now!):
It is extremely flattering! There are padded cups for added support on top and the side rouching really helps to slim my waist line. The straps are also removable, which is a nice option.
Here are my runner up favorite one-piece suits that are post-baby body friendly:
Trina Turk 'Kon Tiki' One-Piece (still on my wishlist)
Shop all my favorite one-pieces below:
Pair them with these to complete the look:
Happy shopping!!

