Friday Five

Five things from this week:

ONE || We finally had dinner alfresco on our new patio set on Monday! I made this Creamy Lemon Chicken Piccata and it was a hit!



TWO || My baby is going through a major transition stage at the moment. He is really starting to be so aware of his surroundings. It was a rough week with his sleep. Each night it took 30 -45 mins for him to calm down at night before falling asleep. I was worried we were going through a major regression, but then yesterday I noticed he popped a tooth! The bottom 2 middle teeth have been bothering him for a while and finally one of them broke through. Hoping the next one will break through soon!


THREE || Cam is also starting to sit up on his own! I picked him up from my parents house the other day and he was just sitting up by himself (with my mom behind him) playing with toys! I can't believe how fast this boy is growing! Sloooooow down!! 

(Snapchat: LindsayRumple)

FOUR || I bought these high waisted destroyed denim shorts last week and I love them! They are a new summer wardrobe staple. 




FIVE || I've also been living in these slub knit tanks. They are super soft and come in a lot of different colors. 



We are headed to Bills hometown of Rockford, OH this weekend for his dad's retirement party. It will be Cam's second over night at their house! I hope he is able to sleep well! :) 

Happy Friday Friends!