Weekend Recap

It was a bitter sweet weekend. Poor Cam came down with his first (what I think is a) cold. He has been so stuffy and cranky for the past few days. He's also been really warm and clammy, but hasn't had an extremely high temp yet. A part of me says teething, but another part thinks it's something more. Luckily, we have his 9 month appointment today so maybe we will get some answers!

Needless to say, we didn't plan much for the weekend. It was kind of nice just relaxing at home and not having to rush anywhere. I'm just trying to enjoy these leisurely weekends while they last because we have a busy September.

Here are a few pics I snapped:


|| We did manage to get out of the house and go for a walk at a local park. I think it was good to get him some fresh air! ||



|| Bill put together this new storage unit for Camden's books! We desperately needed more storage in his room. Before those books were spilling out of bins and on the floor... ||



|| We dined al fresco on our patio Saturday night with some Trader Joe's frozen pizza and homemade salads. I gotta say, I don't hate date nights at home. ||



|| Got these products as recommended from some friends. Anyone use these on their babes? I tried the teething tablets and the baby rub and they seemed to help. I'm a little nervous to try the saline mist... ||

Yesterday was spent soaking in baby snuggles and trying to make my poor little guy feel better. He seemed to feel a bit better towards the evening so here's to hoping he's on the mend!

How was your weekend?

I'm linking up with Biana for weekending!