Spring Shopping!



The spring shopping has commenced! If you caught my snaps on snapchat earlier this week (username: LindsayRumple), you saw that I received these goodies in the mail yesterday! 

I love love love these white jeans! They are true to size AND have some stretch to them. I'm so happy I found a pair that I like and that are comfortable! I also got this really pretty pink tee shirt which is soooo soft. I feel like all I wear in the summer are easy, comfy tee shirts and shorts so I know this one will get a lot of use! Since the price isn't too bad I may have to buy it in a few colors!

I also love this floral print, boho style top from Old Navy. It is so flattering too! I paired it with my new white jeans when I tried it on and it looked really cute together!

I had to get a few pairs of sandals for the spring/summer too. Old Navy always have the cutest shoes (for the best price), so I ordered this tassel pair and these gladiator sandals. I feel like I will get a lot of use out of both pairs. 

I also ordered this floral dress hoping I could wear it for Easter, but I'm still not sure I love the fit of it. It's really loose and flowy and just feels a bit shapeless on? I might order a size down to see if it helps? 

Have you purchased anything for the spring season? 

Shop the post:



PS - sorry I've been MIA on the blog this week! Bill has been out of town for work and solo parenting has completely kicked my you know what! But, I'm so thankful I've had the help of my parents that live close by! This is the reason we moved home!!

6 comments

  1. I like the sandals.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Navy can do no wrong right now! All the florals, pastels... I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the best pieces!! Hope you get a break from this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!