Four Outfits for the 4th!

I've been on a white and blue kick recently and all these outfits would be perfect for the upcoming holiday! Just throw on some bright red lips or a red clutch and you are set! A few of these are on sale as well, so grab them while they are still in stock!

Just for sizing reference, I am 5'2" and typically wear a size 4-6 in bottoms and Small/Mediums in tops depending on the brand. I have wider hips and bigger chest, so it just depends on the fit as to what size I order. 

When I ordered this dress it was on sale, but now seems to be back at full price. However, it's still under $50 which I think is a great price for a dress! I love the blue and white pin stripe pattern and of course, I'm all about a one shoulder dress. I could not say no to this combo! I'm looking forward to wearing this dress on our family trip to Outer Banks in a few weeks!  *This dress runs a bit small in my opinion and I ordered a Medium. 

Shop this look:



When I saw this navy and white striped, off the shoulder top I knew I had to try it on. And after I had it on and felt how soft and comfortable it was, it had to be mine! I've tried a few off the shoulder looks and if I feel like I have to keep pulling it up or if it's too tight around my shoulders, I know I won't wear it. This top does not feel that way! It is so comfortable! Perfect summer top to dress up with white denim and heels or dress down with shorts and flip flops! It comes in a few solid colors as well. If you are thinking about ordering, I would act fast because sizes are running low! *I bought a size XS for reference. I feel as though Old Navy runs a bit big in sizing.

Shop this look:



I picked up this gingham off the shoulder top at Target on one of my recent trips. Sadly, I can not find it anywhere online! But, I've linked to some similar gingham tops I'm loving at the moment. I am loving everything gingham just as much as stripes these days! *Brand is Mossimo and I'm wearing a size Medium.

Shop similar tops and my outfit here:



Last but not least, what I will most likely wear this weekend! I have been loving this lightweight, navy striped cardigan this summer. It's perfect to throw on over tanks and shorts if it gets a bit chilly in the evenings or early morning. It's also on sale right now, as is almost everything on Old Navy's website! I recently picked up a handful of tops, these shorts and this dress on a recent shopping trip. All items from my outfit above and what I purchased linked below:



Also, there are some great 4th of July sales going on this weekend!
I've listed a few of them below...

Target | 30% off home goods and an extra 10% off patio and furniture
Old Navy | Entire store on sale, up to 60% off items and $8 dresses!
J.Crew Factory | 40% off New Arrivals
H&MSummer Sale is up to 70% off  CODE: EXTRA40
SheIn | Up to 60% off trend styles

I hope you all have a Happy 4th of July Weekend!

6 comments

  1. Love three and four. Happy weekend.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love the last two outfits! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I snagged a similar OTS checked top at Target recently too and will be rocking that for the 4th!! LOVE that striped cardigan - I think a trip to Old Navy is in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue and white dress - it looks so cool and comfortable for the summer heat!! The navy and white top is super cute, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how similar our clothes are right now! I love all of this, especially that one shoulder dress.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!