Summer Bucket List

I saw a few other bloggers post their Summer Bucket Lists and it motivated me to write mine down as well! Now that it is mid JUNE (seriously, when did that happen?), I guess we should get started on these!

|| Dine on a restaurant patio at least twice ||

{via}

My favorite patios in Columbus include Lindey's or Barcelona for dinner and Katalina's Cafe for breakfast/brunch

|| Go Golfing ||

And not just the driving range! I would like to actually take my clubs out (yes, I have clubs handed down to me from my grandma) and at least complete 9 holes. I say this every year!

|| Attend an outdoor concert ||

Still trying to find a good outdoor concert to buy tickets for. We have an awesome outdoor venue in Columbus (LC Pavilion) that is perfect for summer concerts.

|| Take Cam to a 4th of July parade ||

We are invited to my friends' house on Saturday the fourth to watch their neighborhood parade and to stay for a cook out. I can't wait to see how he reacts to all the hoop-la!

|| Walk around the Short North shops ||

I just love the Short North Arts District. They have Gallery Hop every first Saturday of the month where the local shops and galleries stay open until 10pm. It's such a lively part of town!

|| Plan a weekend 'stay-cation' ||

This is happening this weekend and I'm so excited!! We booked a hotel room downtown (thank you Hilton points) for Friday and Saturday night. I can't wait to act like a tourist in our own city. Plus, it's our trial run for Germany next month (we will be gone for 10 days... <insert big eyed emoji>) and we are leaving Cam with my parents for the weekend. Wish us luck! Can't wait to post the recap! (Follow along on our stay-cation this weekend via IG or snapchat, username: LindsayRumple)

|| Visit the Columbus Museum of Art ||

It's really sad I have lived in Columbus my whole life (besides college) and I have yet to visit our museum of art. Horrible, I know! I am hoping this is something we can accomplish this weekend.

|| Take Cam swimming (in a real pool, not just a baby one) ||

Although, getting a baby pool for our backyard is on my to do list... I really want to take him to a real pool! I ordered this fun contraption for him to float in and he's got the swimmy diapers and everything. Ready to go! I'm hoping to visit his uncle and aunt's apartment complex pool sometime soon... hint hint if you are reading ;)

|| Host a cookout ||

We just got a new patio set and I'm so excited about it! Just need to find an umbrella and new cushions that I like. I can't wait to host a cookout!


That's pretty much all I got and probably all I will have time for. Oh, and training for a half marathon... Yea, that's happening in October... #yikes

What's on your summer bucket list?

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday!

6 comments

  1. What a great list. Dining outside and having a staycation sounds like a must for this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you guys are doing a staycation - that will be amazing!! Plus you're doing it right by getting a hotel room! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I started working on mine the other night, realizing we're half way through June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a tourist in your own town is so fun! Enjoy your staycation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect list! I think a great Staycation is going on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love enjoying lunch or dinner outside on a patio, it's the best! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!