No, I'm not officially having a girl... We will find out this weekend!
I am probably jinxing myself for even posting this, but I have to say
I had so much fun working on this baby girl nursery inspo board.
I mean, how can you resist a white, pink and gold decor opportunity?!
tassel garland | chandelier | xo print | french numbers print | hello gorgeous print | white dresser | changing pad | sheep skin rug | white glider | gold pouf | white crib | gold pillow |
champagne pattern pillow | pink polka dot blanket
Next up is getting rid of all the random items we have stored in our guest room to make room for baby! We are having a garage sale this weekend in hopes to help clear the clutter. I plan on taking before and after pics of the nursery and can not wait to start the process!
Maybe I should work on a boy nursery inspo board too...
PS - Have you entered in the Pink Blush Maternity giveaway? If not, click here!
I'm linking up with East Coast Chic for Thoughts for Thursday!
I'm linking up with East Coast Chic for Thoughts for Thursday!
