1 // Have you guys seen the new PINK Ray Bans? These are on my wish list! See more of my wishlist and products I love here.
2 // I am working on sprucing up our dining room area (before and after post coming soon) and I want to do a photo collage, much like this one, on one of the blank walls. Just need to find the perfect frames. (photo source)
3 // Along with the dining room makeover, I am planning on purchasing this console table for the back wall. We have the perfect art piece to center over it. Can't wait to reveal!
4 // Speaking of reveal... We find out the gender of #rumplebaby2014 in 1 week!! We are planning to have a small get together with our immediate families for the officialy reveal. I'm hoping to get a cake made like this one and will have both our moms cut into it! :)
5 // Skittles have been running my life this week... I have to have at least one bag a day!
This weekend Bill and I are planning to clean out our 'guest room' and sell all the old furniture in there to make room for baby's nursery! I can't wait to start the decorating process!
What are you up to this weekend?
I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites!

