Pink Blush Maternity Giveaway!

 
{dress, c/o Pink Blush Maternity | necklace, Francesca's | crossbody, DSW |
wedges, H&M} 

A few things I have concluded from looking at these photos:

1) Fashion blogger, I am not! But, it was fun trying it out...
2) I need a tan, badly!!
3) Setting up a tripod around the outside of your house and taking multiple photos of yourself may make your neighbors wonder about your sanity...

However, I wanted to capture my love for this dress from Pink Blush Maternity!
I absolutely love the style, pattern and colors!
It is so comfortable and would be perfect for a date night with the hubs or even a Summer wedding.

It is no secret that I have had a love affair with Pink Blush Maternity ever since I came accross their website after I became pregnant. I probably bought maternity clothes before I even needed them just because I wanted some of their cute dresses and skirts. When they contacted me to collaborate on a giveaway after seeing this post on instagram, I was so extatic! 

If you are preggo, you have to check out their online shop.
Before you do, make sure you enter to win the $25 e-gift card below!

I will announce the winner on Thursday, July 3rd! 
Good luck!

PS - I'm linking up with Pampers & Pearls & Ann Elliot for Mid Week Muse!

*Contest open for US addresses only.